DATES FOR 2019
5 night safaris
- Sat to Thurs – departure from Mokolwane camp (increase of cost)
- Tues to Sun
7 night Safaris
- Sat to Sat
- Tues to Tues
10 night safaris
- Tues to Fri – Minimum of 4 person available on request
Shorter safari are available on request
Set departure dates are flexible
Safaris already booked will be accommodated.
|Season||Price Per Person Per Night|
Low Season (January, February, March, December)
January, February and December: No minimum number of nights, no fly camping, guests will be based at Kujwana. March: On set departure dates Kujwana, Mokolwane and fly camp are offered
MID SEASON (April 1st to May 31st and October 1st to December 1st)
HIGH SEASON (June 1st – September 30th)
RIVERSIDE SUITE UPGRADE: £80/person per night
There are two spacious Riverside suites with spectacular views built on the river.
The Hippo Cradle or The Rocking Horse can be booked on request, depending on availability.
EXTRAS: Air transfers and staff gratuities
INCLUDES: Accommodation, meals, drinks supplied locally, riding, game drives, walks & mokoro safaris and 12% VAT
WEIGHT LIMITS: Maximum weight is 200 lbs (14.5 stone or 90 kg). We offer a non riding program for people heavier then 90kg or people who prefer not to ride.
WEIGHT SUPPLEMENT: Over 200 lbs a supplement of 50% will be charged for an extra horse.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits of 50 % must be paid in order to secure a booking.
- Provisional bookings may be held for two weeks, after which the 50 % deposit must be made to create a firm booking.
- Should dates of your choice not be available, your name can be placed on a waiting list in case it becomes available at a later date.
- Cancellation of a booking three months prior will result in a 100 % refund of the deposit.
- Cancellation of a booking between twelve weeks and six weeks prior will result in a 25 % refund of the deposit.
- Full payment is due six weeks prior to reservation date.
- Cancellation of six weeks or less prior will result in no payment being refunded, unless extreme circumstances prevail whereby the decision shall be at the discretion of the camp.
|OHS / Maun Options|
|Options||Price per person one way||Additional information|
|Option 1||£260||Helicopter transfer Maun to/from OHS
The helicopter transfer is a 25 minute scenic flight. This brings you directly from Maun to land on the camp island with plenty of time for afternoon activities. It offers a fantastic opportunity to view the Delta from tree top level and is the perfect way to start your safari.
|Option 2||£200||Fixed wing flight with boat or game drive transfer.
This option is only available dependent on water levels.
|Option 3||£100||Road and Boat transfer Maunto/from OHS
This is a 4 hour overland transfer, no activities on day of arrival or day of departure
|OHS / Kasane Options|
|Option A||£330||Fixed wing and boat transfer Kasane to/from OHS. This option is only available dependent on water levels|
|Kasane to Vic Falls||£70||Road transfer Kasane to/from Vic Falls|
|Option AS1||£60||Vehicle or boat pick up from Pom Pom airstrip: Please note this option is only available depending on water levels|
- Road transfers to/from Maun are available on request
- All transfers are quoted on a minimum of 2 people sharing and are inclusive of 12% VAT
- Single supplements on some transfers will apply – please enquire about single travellers
- Transfers to or from Maun should co-ordinate with Air Botswana’s flight BP211 and BP212