DATES FOR 2016
5 night safaris
- Sat to Thurs – departure from Mokolwane camp (increase of cost) OR Tues to Sun
7 night Safaris
- Sat to Sat OR Tues to Tues
10 night safaris
- Tues to Fri
Shorter safari are available on request
Set departure dates are flexible
Safaris already booked will be accommodated.
Minimum number of nights 1, safaris based in Kujwana Camp.
|MARCH. 2016||27th Feb||5||1||8|
|26||2nd Apr||29||5th Apr|
|25||2nd July||28||5th July|
|24||1st Oct||27||4th Oct|
|Season||Price Per Person Per Night|
LOW SEASON: (December 3rd to March 30th. No minimum number of nights, no Mokolowane camp stay, guests will be based at Kujwana.)
MID SEASON (March 31st to July 18th and November 2nd to December 1st)
HIGH SEASON (July 19th – November 1st)
RIVERSIDE SUITE UPGRADE: £70/person per night
There are two spacious Riverside suites with spectacular views built on the river.
The Hippo Cradle or The Rocking Horse can be booked on request, depending on availability.
EXTRAS: Air transfers and staff gratuities
INCLUDES: Accommodation, meals, drinks supplied locally, riding, game drives, walks & mokoro safaris and 12% VAT
WEIGHT LIMITS: Maximum weight is 200 lbs (14.5 stone or 90 kg). A special program may be available for clients over our weight limit, which offers shorter rides, game drives and walks.
WEIGHT SUPPLEMENT: Over 200 lbs a supplement of 50% will be charged for an extra horse.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits of 50 % must be paid in order to secure a booking.
- Provisional bookings may be held for two weeks, after which the 50 % deposit must be made to create a firm booking.
- Should dates of your choice not be available, your name can be placed on a waiting list in case it becomes available at a later date.
- Cancellation of a booking three months prior will result in a 100 % refund of the deposit.
- Cancellation of a booking between twelve weeks and six weeks prior will result in a 25 % refund of the deposit.
- Full payment is due six weeks prior to reservation date.
- Cancellation of six weeks or less prior will result in no payment being refunded, unless extreme circumstances prevail whereby the decision shall be at the discretion of the camp.
|OHS / Maun Options|
|Options||Price per person one way||Additional information|
|Option 1||£250||Helicopter transfer Maun to/from OHS
The helicopter transfer is a 25 minute scenic flight. This brings you directly from Maun to land on the camp island with plenty of time for afternoon activities. It offers a fantastic opportunity to view the Delta from tree top level and is the perfect way to start your safari.
|Option 2||£200||Fixed wing flight with boat or game drive transfer.|
|Option 3||£100||Road and Boat transfer Maunto/from OHS
This is a 4 hour overland transfer, no activities on day of arrival or day of departure
|OHS / Kasane Options|
|Option A||£440||Fixed wing and helicopter transfer Kasane to/from OHS. Includes road transfer between Kasane airport and local accommodation.|
|Kasane to Vic Falls||£60||Road transfer Kasane to/from Vic Falls|
|Option AS1||£60||Vehicle or boat pick up from Pom Pom airstrip: Please note this option is only available depending on water levels|
- Road transfers to/from Maun are available on request
- All transfers are quoted on a minimum of 2 people sharing and are inclusive of 12% VAT
- Single supplements on some transfers will apply – please enquire about single travellers
- Transfers to or from Maun should co-ordinate with Air Botswana’s flight BP211 and BP212