BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 2021 COVID-19
Amendment Dec 1st 2020
Full payment required 30 days before travel
If you need to postpone your safari 7-days prior to departure as a direct result of COVID-19 there is no cost for this change and your deposit/payment will be bought forward and set against the new dates. Please note this is valid until dec 1st 2021
Deposits will be refunded in full, except for an admin charge/bank charges or deferred to a new date, should guests not be allowed to travel for any reason related to the Covid 19 global pandemic
If the booking is cancelled for any other reason, and 30 days or more prior to arrival, the 50 % deposit will be refunded. If the booking is cancelled 29 days – 15 days prior to travel the deposit will be forfeited unless other arrangements are agreed to by both parties.
If OHS has to cancel the ride as a direct result of COVID-19 – guests can change to another departure date in the future, with no amendment fees or price increases. This is valid until dec 1st 2021
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 2021 STANDARD
- Deposits of 50 % must be paid in order to secure a booking.
- Provisional bookings may be held for two weeks, after which the 50 % deposit must be made to create a firm booking.
- Should dates of your choice not be available, your name can be placed on a waiting list in case it becomes available at a later date.
- Cancellation of a booking three months prior will result in a 50 % refund of the deposit.
- Cancellation of a booking between twelve weeks and six weeks prior will result in a 25 % refund of the deposit.
- Full payment is due six weeks prior to reservation date.
- Cancellation of six weeks or less prior will result in no payment being refunded, unless extreme circumstances prevail whereby the decision shall be at the discretion of the camp.
- An invoice will be issued on receipt of the reservation and the 50 % deposit should be paid, bank details will be on the bottom of the invoice.